September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:31 am

He came all the way here from his old home town just to have a little fun. But what to do? He wondered to himself as he looked around. His long black hair with green streaks in it swayed over his shoulders. He was adorned in Tripp pants and combat boots with a long open, black overcoat open with no shit under neath so his muscled chest showed.

He stood at a busy intersection looking around a moment with a goofy grin on his face. Beside him stood a young lady who looked up to him and smirked.
"Hello sir."
She would say as she saw him walk up.
"You look very happy today. Win the Lottery?"
Necros with his big smug grin looked back to her then to the fast moveing trash truck speeding down the lane.
"No just something fun."
He said as she tilted her head."
"And what is that?"
She asked him curious. He then grinned and waved good bye.
"Im going to visit the Morgue!!"
He yelled out as he grinned then fell sideways right into the truck as it slammed him in the face leaving the women screaming in horror.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:13 am

"It seems your time of death was 1:02 p.m., Mister Doe." Ophelia glanced up from the file she was slowly filling out as she made observations of the male's body. "And according to Steve, you just walked out into traffic? Crazy." The young woman shook her head in amusement. "What ever were you thinking, I wonder?"

With another look to the body, she put down the paperwork and rolled up her sleeves. "I've kept you waiting long enough, haven't I? I will have you know, this isn't a pleasant process. I'm going to need you naked." Of course, he didn't respond. The main, with his green streaked dark hair, remained lifeless on her operation table. 'Which, of course,' She thought to herself, hazel eyes glimmering behind a pair of glasses, 'is exactly how I like them.'

With that, the young woman moved to her specimen's side, scissors in hand. "Now let's see what kind of damage you sustained, shall we?"
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:23 am

Of course he did not move at least not yet he only heard her talking before he peeked and saw the sciccors He would wait till she got close then yawn and sit up.
"Hey lady slow down buy me a drink first will ya?"
He snickered before he hopped off the table and looked at himself.
"Ok I will admit that hurt..I think some of the tire rubbed messed up my jacket....and got in my mouth bleck!!"
He would look around then turn to face her.
"What?"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:33 am

The body... is moving. Ophelia stopped in her tracks, blinking owlishly at him. "I, uh... You're..." Her brow furrowed and she nervously tucked a strand of inky hair that had escaped her hair tie. "D-Did Steve put you up to this?" 'Oh that bastard if he did this just to try and scare me I'm going to kick his ass.'

As the man hopped off the table, she took a step back, narrowing her gaze on him. "This must be a trick. How did you manage it?" She demanded.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:41 am

He looked at her confused.
"Who the fuck is Steve?...Trick?"
He paused remembering what he was doing then smiled and nodded.
"OH yeah yeah the truck..No Trick Lady in fact broke my arm."
He said seeing his arm was still twisted to he reached over and fixed it with a nasty crack of bones and his wounds would heal up.
"So this is the morgue...Always wanted to visit the morgue but the never let people inside ya know the whole have to be dead thing...so I jumped in a busy traffic area and here I am."
He laughed as he placed his hands in his pocket Green glowing eyes gazed at the door and it would lock itself before he looked back to her.
"So ...is it true that morgue girls are freaks?"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:59 am

"And... that... that answers that." She was befuddled as she struggled to find a rational explanation with... the guy that had hopped off her table. Dead guys were not supposed to get up and start talking. "Steve is a jerk officer."

'Did I hit my head? Am I hallucinating? Oh! This is probably a dream. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that ice cream...' As the man cracked his arm back into place, Ophelia winced. Dream or not, that had to be painful. "Yes, only dead people - what normal person wants to come here before they are die?" She gestured around the room. It was more sterile than your average hospital and no less bland. The only things of particular interest was the large metal wall filled with drawers and her body prep tools.

She returned her gaze to the man, resisting the urge to back up at least twenty more feet - just because he was a 'living' person. "If you mean crazy cat ladies, sure." In response to his question her lips twitched upwards, a laugh threatening to pass them. The guy had let himself get hit by a truck, and he was asking her if morgue girls were freaks? "Anything else I would not discuss with someone who hasn't even bought me a drink."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:08 pm

"Crazy cat lady..I like cats...."
He would say as he more or less skipped closer to her before hopping on top of a table crouched and smiled.
"Ah clever remark."
He was then right behind her.
"Then maybe a drink is in order?"
He would say with a chuckle.
"do you like bear? I like it sometimes though I am in the mood for wine..a special brand of red wine."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 pm

She did take a step back, then, when he hopped onto the table closest to her. But then he was behind her, and she bumped into him. She was quick to start to move away, answering with, "I don't take drinks with someone whose name I do not even know." Even in a dream.

"No, I don't like beer." Ophelia was not sure he would notice she spoke, but she responded anyway. The young woman was beginning to feel at least a little unnerved.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:38 pm

" OH good that makes it easy then and my name is Necros and your name sexy?"
He crossed his one leg over and bent down like he was sitting on air with one leg. waiting for her to reply. He started to pick at his claws and he looked up to her his eyes now glowing red.
"So..Pale skin glowing eyes claws supposedly dead ...im sure you figured it out by know this is no dream kid...and well you got a lot pf sharp tools round her to poke yourself with if you do not believe me."
He said with a smile his fangs now showing.
"Im dead thats true enough yet im not."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Open-mouth, insert foot. She hadn't really expected the man to give her a name. Her face flushed, a combination of embarrassment and agitation. "It is not easy and I do not appreciate being called 'sexy'." Her hazel eyes swept to the side, to the tool tray. Maybe if I prick myself, I'll wake up?

She was distracted by Necros switching to an odd sitting position... While standing. As if he were sitting on a chair, he didn't seem to be in any danger of falling. And he just sat there and began to pick at his nails - or rather claws. For want of sanity, apparently, Ophelia just found herself watching him. Until he turned his now crimson gaze on her.

"So... Pale skin, glowing eyes, claws; supposedly dead. I'm sure you figured out by now this is no dream, kid... And, well, you got a lot of sharp tools 'round here to poke yourself with if you do not believe me."

His echoing of her earlier thoughts, intentional or not, were what really sunk reality in for Ophelia. He gave a smile, revealing fangs. "I'm dead - that's true enough - yet, I'm not."

"Well," Still, she wasn't afraid so much as frustrated now. "Fuck."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:27 pm

"Fuck? well for last words that would be a first...and a reaction as well."
He stood back up and slid his hands in his pockets. He looked her over covered in dead body fluids and blood among other nasty things.
"Yeaaa...your going to need to change that if we go out to drink tonight...."
He stepped closer very close as he leaned close his ice cold breath tinged the tip of her nose.
"Fuck.....No screams no running for the door and begging.....just ....Fuck.......Yeah I got nothing in response to that actually.You got me."

He started to laugh as he before he went to the door.
"Come on lets go to my place have some fun,relax...you had a long day right?"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:47 pm

"I need to go home and feed my cat." She ignored his comment about her needing to change. Obviously, Ophelia knew that. She had to change every day that she left work.

A frown formed on her lips as he invaded her personal space, his cold breath making her face chilled. "I don't think I would get very far running or begging. And screaming wouldn't help, either." She said matter-of-factly. Ophelia was practical, not a damsel in distress.

His laugh startled her as he went to the door. His suggestion surprised her even more so. Though I have to wonder if that is a suggestion as much a demand... "Yes, I did. But Tori will shred my underwear if I don't feed her."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 pm

"Good we got that out of the way saves me from doing all the theatrics....most vampires like to be all classy and shit but me I just like dicking around."
He opened the door and waved her over.
"After you... and come one dead guy gets up and starts talking your not a tad curious about that?"
He asked her as he waited fro her to step out.
"Ah right crazy cat lady sure sure stop at your place along the way."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Ophelia raised an eyebrow at the vampire, a laugh almost escaping her. "My name is Ophelia. And I am... Somewhat curious. But the one dead guy walking and talking doesn't have my favorite thing about dead people." Unable to resist, a smile teased her lips.

As long as he doesn't try to eat my cat... This talking dead guy actually seems okay. "Thank you." With that, she stepped out of the door.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:07 pm

He shook his head at the comment awaited for her to pass by he would look at her ass. then fallow along.
"Well Ophelia where are we off too?"
He would ask as he looked around the outside.
"I would suggest avoiding the in intersection at fith and broad unlike you not many other people like seeing a dead guy walking around."
Aslo if you see any guys in black suits with a big cross on their hats and gloves let me know."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:18 pm

"My car." She pointed to the only vehicle presently in the lot: a silver, 2012 Ford Focus. "And then my house, located on North Washington just outside of Sleepy Hollow." She was skeptical whether the vampire was going to actually following her home but... It wouldn't be the first time she had odd guest. Though he would most definitely be the oddest.

At Necros's comment about avoiding the intersection at Fifth and Broad, she raised an eyebrow. "Oh gee, I might just have to go by in that case." Ophelia had read the file and she wasn't stupid. Besides, Fifth and Broad would be out of her way.

She started towards her car, unlocking it with a push of a button. She paused from getting in, though at his last statement. "Guys with black suits and crosses on their hats...?"
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:20 pm

He more or less ignored her sarcasm.
"You need to get out more most people would have ran by now I cant dell if your mental....or dumb...or mentally dumb. and yes They are hunters...they would love to kill me and you for that matter."
He said as he went to her car and sat in the back seat before laying across it humming.
"And off we go."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:40 pm

"If I were to run, would you let me get away?" She questioned the vampire, sliding into the driver's seat. If she had thought that were an actual possibility, she might have tried previously.

Ophelia took his comment about the hunters with silence. What could she say to that? Maybe Tori will scare him off... The thought of that was amusing enough that she was able to ignore Necros - for the most part - as she pulled out onto the street and started driving.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:50 pm

"You have to be the only human i can find entertaining and boreing at the same time...you take all the fun out of things...but in a fun way."
He would say still laying in the back seat blowing hair un the air and out of his face to amuse himself.
"Should have brought Lightiung bug with me for this."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:15 pm

"That's what you get for dropping into a morgue."

Fifteen minutes later...

Ophelia's home wasn't much to look at from the outside. It was a simple, brown two story, with a small porch leading to the front door and white trim. The yard had a small garden but that was as far as she had gone to making it stand out from her neighbors.

As she pulled onto the curb to park, wreckage on the porch caught her eye. "What is...?" At that moment, she forgot about the vampire as she lunged out of her car.

The screen door had been torn off, the front door was hanging wide open. Hurrying up the steps, she could already see the furniture she had so meticulously arranged was tossed about. Her hands shook as she hesitated at the entrance, staring in at the glass across the floor, pieces of her dining room table thrown here and there, and at the toppled tv.

The only thing untouched was the answering machine, announcing a voice message had been left with its dull red light.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Necros hopped out and went in after her and looked around the room with an etebrow raised.
"So I would figure a girl like you would be a neat freak....maybe your a secret party girl hehe"
He walked around then took notice of the light blinking.
"You missed a phone call kid..."
He walked over and pressed play
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:38 pm

"Yeah. Sure." I guess vampires don't have to be invited into homes? Strike that off. Ophelia stepped cautiously into the house.

"It can be left alone." The young woman didn't speak fast enough, apparently, as the vampire was already pushing the play button as the words left her mouth.

"You have one new voice message. Message one: 'Hey Ophelia! It's your favorite cop! I was just wondering, when are you gonna to take me up on that date? You need a man in your life, a man that can keep bad things from happening to ya, know what I'm sayin'? You know you want me. Stop playing hard to get.' End of messages."

Through the entire recording, Ophelia's face grew redder and redder, until she finally burst out with, "That fucking asshat!" Steve. Maybe she was paranoid, but she was ninety percent certain he was behind this.

Punching something would have made her feel better. Instead, she redirected her focus. "Tori, here kitty-kitty." Maybe the maine-coon hadn't wandered off too far...
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:47 pm

I can't physically throw up in my mouth....but I kinda just did anyway..that was awfull."
He said as he was about to ask her a fw thing but she was already looking for her pet.
"Humans are wierd no matter the decade.."
He would say to himself as he crossed his arms. then cracked his neck.
"ok...guess ill wait for the animal to show up...
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:01 am

"That was the Steve. A horrid thing, it is." A quick duck into the bathroom confirmed that Tori wasn't there. "So Necros... How bored do you have to be to visit the morgue?" The mortician asked.

After a brief pause, Ophelia checked the hall closet. The door was closed and as she stood still, she could hear scratching inside. "Ah... there you are." Upon opening the door, she was knocked over by the large, beautiful feline beast that was named Tori.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:03 pm

He looked over to her with an odd look.
"What you never get bored and do something reckless? You need to be drunk more often...anyways got your cat ready to go? Or did you want to clean up the mess here?
He would ask sarcasticly before placeing his hands in his pockets.
"How dense does a girl have to be to sound and act so....apathetic Im a vampire...Im reall no surprise??...BITCH I EAT PEOPLE!!...
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top