MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:37 pm

He had two retrain himself from bitch slapping hger into a wall literally
"Ah fuck Lighting bug what the hell gotten into you...leave the biting to the professionals"
He would rub his ear.
"go sits your gnat ass over there ill give you the brew no complaints or i get the bug zapper again"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 pm

While Ophelia itched to go through the collection (mostly comics, she noted), she refrained, thinking about how about how much it annoyed her that someone had gone through her own. Destroyed it, actually.

Her fists clenched in reflex. Maybe I... No. She took an unneeded breath and tuned back into Necros's and Lux's conversation just in time to hear his comment about the bug zapper.

"A bug zapper?" She questioned, flopping onto the closest chair and sinking into the cushions.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:53 am

Lux grumbled and darted to sit on the edge of her berry basket. "I'll hit you back one day." She would turn her head away to look at Ophelia so that she could distract herself from her stomach.

She crossed her arms across her chest, and one leg over the other, before she started to dim down. Her wings would continue to buzz behind her every so often, causing a whiff of pixie dust to fall into the basket. Beside being a drug, it was useful for keeping her food fresh for longer periods of time. Which the basket could probably be collected from again.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 pm

He laughed before he went of imto the ktichen.
"Yeah she gets a lil rowdy so i get this lil fly zapper thing. hurts her a little but it makes her glowing stop...kinda like a short circuit."
He came back with a tiny glass and bottle and a larger bottle of Vodka for himself"
Let me know if you want anything."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Though she was almost certain the last comment was directed at her, Ophelia ignored it. Instead, something else crossed her mind. "Is there somewhere I can, you know, take a shower? And be disturbed, that is." The fledgling added the last part in a hurry. Most clubs had a public shower with privacy walls, but even in buildings that had a home residence built in (which was not common, at least in the United States) there were not necessarily private ones.

After the day's (or night's?) events, she was suddenly feeling the need for one. That, and a bottle of Scotch... But she could wait till later for that - or until she grew more used to the faerie and vampire.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Lux beamed at the sight of the bottle meant for her. Not literally though, or at least not that much. She couldn't help her glow but she would try to keep herself from getting to excited. She would grab the tiny, well, normal sized to her, bottle and glass then pause with a thoughtful look before her face would shine brighter and she would fly to hide behind her berry basket.

Behind the small basket, she would mumble to herself as she poured herself a glass. The mumbling sounded more cheerful about something and curious about how Necros found the brew. She eyed the bubbly sparkly liquid before sipping it. A small smile touched her lips. "Hehe, he's the best!"

She poked her head around the woven material of the basket to peer at Ophelia. She didn't have much advice for the woman, seeing as with her own tiny size, she could just use the sink if Necros "suggesting" she might need a bath. Or in some cases, she had a water bottle dumped on her. Not recently, because it was obvious her place with Necros but that doesn't mean it hadn't happened once or twice before.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Yes if you go to the red door on the other side of this room you will se my more or less home all the way in the back is a bathroom with full shower you can go in there. As for clothes....well I guess you can barrow one of my shirts not like i wear any anyways I have some sweat pants in the drawer as well but your on your own with underwear."
He would say as he down a good bit of the bottle.
" Lux shes a lil too big for a bottle of water or the sink hehe you only use it because your tiny enough. though I been meaning to get someone to build a mini house and working shower for you soon."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 pm

"Anything is better than this." She gestured to herself before making her way to the red door. As far as underwear went, she could go without - not like anyone would know the difference, right?

Upon reaching the bathroom, Ophelia stopped in the doorway, gaping. It was bigger than her own bathroom by double, at least the size that her bedroom with the closet had been. "Damn. What does he plan to do with all this space? Host a party?" Shaking her head, she opened the bathroom closet to to grab a towel and a rag.

She was quick to strip down and turned the water onto full heat as she stepped under the spray. At first, she couldn't feel it but as the water warmed, it burned. It was a sensation she relished, just standing under the shower head as it turned her skin a shade of pink.

After just soaking for several minutes, she got to work scrubbing herself - starting under her nails, where blood had clotted up from scratching the human human girl. The woman's terrified face sprung up in Ophelia's mind. She felt nothing. No remorse, regret, guilt... Even though she hadn't known the redhead, the lack of reaction was disturbing. And as for Steve, he had deserved what he had received and more.

Pulling her head from the thoughts, she nabbed the body wash and shampoo, and proceeded to lather up. After all, she didn't want to take that long. Still, it was another fifteen minutes before she managed to drag herself out of the steam and put on clothes.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Lux looked at Necros then resumed her hiding place behind the basket. Of course Necros would know what was on her mind. She flushed, her face glowing brighter before she shook her head chugged her glass.

She released a content sigh and set down the glass before holding the bottle close. She shakily stood, she was such a light weight, and swayed in place glancing to Necros again. She hopped a couple of times to test if her wings would still hold her before numbly flying to the door Ophelia disappeared through.

She ran into the door, causing her to pause and squint at the room barrier. She kicked the door (the equivalent of someone tapping on it) before hissing and using a hand to rub her foot. "Hey! O..." She looked at the floor. "Ophelia? Are you done yet?"
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Necros down his bottle seeing Lux in the corner of his flying to his room. He got up and wnet inside
"She cant hear you she is in the bathroom on the other side of my room."
He would open the door.
"Can you even pilot yourself as drunk as you are?"
He teased as he went in his room and closed the door bottle in hand. He did have a big room and yep parties will be had. His bathroom was big but hey he had money.
" Lea do not take too long in there I know you may like your sexy vamp body but water is not free."
He laughed then sat on his bed.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Was she embarassed? Yeap. But as the faerie and vampire intruded on her shower, Ophelia managed to act rather nonchalant - besides quickly covering herself. She had been just about to get out. But while she was used to seeing people naked (part of a mortician's job was cutting clothes off of people, after all), she very seldom had someone see her.

"I was just getting out. I, er," The towel is only two feet away... She turned off the water and made a dash for the towel. However, once again her new speed caught her by surprise...

And she tripped on her way out. Only the newfound agility keep Ophelia from busting her head on the counter. "Shit! How the fuck do people manage?" She, with deliberate slowness, moved to pick up the towel and wrap it around her torso.

"You would think I didn't even know how to move..." The fledgling grumbled as she went to the bedroom.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Lux stuck her tongue out at Necros, "I can fly perfectly fine!" She bobbed per usual as she flew into his room. She watched him as he closed the door behind them and sat down before turning away and crossing her arms. Her cyan eyes searched for something to distract herself. She turned her head to the bathroom with a confused expression before remembering fledgling vampires had to readjust to their new heightened senses.

She giggled to herself. "Oh, yeah. Hehe, I guess I would never know the experience of such a change." She settled down on to a counter for moment to set down her tiny bottle and rub her head. [i]I wonder what would happen if a vampire tried to sire a faerie.[/i] The entire ordeal sounded painful actually seeing as vampires were usually from human origin. She imagined that if a faerie was somehow forced through the change, it would be a slow and painful death.

She suddenly shivered and grabbed her bottle to sip from it. Her imagination left a horrible taste in her mouth. She glanced back at Necros then to the bathroom door that separated them from Ophelia.

Last edited by Plushie on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:00 pm

it would cut you in have with one of the fangs"
He said to her with a chuckle.
I seena an elf get sired was interesting." He then looked at the mostly naked Sire of his stumble out as he looked inside the bathroom. Considering he was there the second he heard her body make contact with the wall.
"Well now.."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:44 am

Ophelia pulled the towel tighter as she eyed Necros. His abrupt appearance had startled her - even though she had known he and Lux had moved to his bedroom. "Yeeees?" She stretched the question out, her body tense as she went between frustrated and alert.

Her senses, which were growing increasingly sensitive, demanded she notice things about the vampire who had turned her. Like the way he moved - her mind was reminded of a jaguar she had seen on a documentary once, funny how she hadn't made the observation as a human - and the way he smelled, which was very distinctive but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it reminded her of.

Ophelia blinked and shook her head, realizing she had been staring (and probably not-so-subtly leaning forward). She blamed the distraction on jitters. Okay, brain, let's get it together. "I need to get to the clothes, still."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Lux noticed Necros was suddenly gone from where he was sitting and could here him in the bathroom with Ophelia. She lowered her gaze to the neck of the bottle and traced the opening, her face and ears glowing brightly. She was kind of happy that she and Necros someone else to talk to, especially since most of the vampires and their blood bags were stupid and a waste of time in her opinion.

Her fingers played at the bottle as her mind wandered off. She would wait for Ophelia to get dressed before bugging her too much. It was painfully obvious the woman was uncomfortable strutting around in what was considered normal around here. Not like Lux could talk seeing as she didn't wear clothes. "Can't really make out anything they the glow." She looked down at herself and smiled. Clothes seemed restricting anyway. She laughed and took another sip of the faerie brew.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Earth to Lia."
He said waving his hand in front of her face as she snapped back.
"Not the most flattering pose but given you just slammed into a wall you might b a tad dazed hehe I mean I know Im shirtless but really you zoned out there."
He removed his jacket so now he was entirely top less.
"Do me a favor while you get dressed make sure Lightinf bug does not give herself a fucked up liver hehe. Shes more a child then anything drinking may not be wise but eh I cant say no to a cute face."
He said as he waited for her to get out of course he would tap her but as she went out the door when she did move. he needed a shower of his own. he was pretty fit for how slender he was tattos all over his arms back and chest..
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:22 pm

"It's because you smell." The words left her lips before she fully processed how insulting that sounded. When she did, her immediate reaction was torn between just going with it and slapping a hand over her mouth. The former won.

Ophelia put a hand on her hip, unable to keep her gaze from travelling to Necros's chest and arms as he removed his jacket (Oi! Stop looking!, as a half-smile formed on her lips from his request. "Keep an eye on the faerie and make sure she doesn't drink too much. Gotcha."

The vampire fledgling would hurriedly leave the bathroom before she made herself anymore uncomfortable, then. What the hell is wrong with me?She shook her head, and as she stepped into the bedroom she gave Lux a small wave.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 am

Lux looked up at Ophelia, the extra glowing in her face started to cease but returned suddenly. The faerie snickered and turned away as she moved to stand. Of course, she had chosen to sit on the edge of the counter so that her legs could dangle off the edge. Her foot slipped and she ended up catching the edge of the counter with hooked arms, "Oops!"

Instead of panicking or immediately taking action to right herself, she hung there with her wings lowered resting. "Eh, I guess I just stay like this until you dress." She giggled then noticed she had dropped her bottle and it was laying on its side with a drop of brew managing to suction out at a time. "Aw!" She attempted to pull herself before slipped and fell.

Oh, buggar. Lux watched stuff rush past her before she remembered that she had wings. Oh, that stuff Necros found really is good. It was better than the first time she was allowed to try alcohol though. She almost regretted the headache. She concentrated on working her numbed wings to levitate her.

Well, it slowed her down.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:04 am

" oh yeah makse sure shes on the floor or chair and not on the edge of something."
He called out as he was inside the shower He did notice she was looking at him again as she was on her way out and he would smirk.
"So Lea I must say your takeing things pretty lightly for someone who never knew people like us were around...And for someone who will be hunted down for the rest of her life."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:07 pm

"You're not supposed to be-" Whatever Ophelia was going to say to Lux was caught off as the faerie promptly slipped off the counter. The fledgling shook her head at the tiny being, moving to help her. "No, I don't think that's a good idea." And as if to confirm her thoughts, Lux proceeded to fall after attempting to pull herself up.

In the faerie's drunken state, it took a moment for her to begin to work her wings - a moment that Ophelia used to kneel, cupping her hands to catch the faerie. "You should be more careful." The former human admonished.

At Necros's last statement, Ophelia frowned. Since he was in the shower, she couldn't exactly make a face at him - but she could pretend. "How should I be taking it? With panic? Should I scream, faint, maybe throw a tantrum?"
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Lux noticed that she hadn't hit the floor but fell against... flesh. Cold with a lingering hint of heat from a hot shower, but flesh all the same. She stared up at Ophelia, her face and ears still brighter than usual in her body's way of blushing. Her mouth was slightly open as if she were in awe then she looked away. "I am careful!"

She eyed the counter she had been on then returned attention back to Ophelia as she asked Necros what sort of reaction she should have to becoming a vampire right after meeting one and not knowing they exist. "Me guesses that most people would be in denial."
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:06 pm

"it would be less boreing yes."
He called from the shower as he stepped out and got a towel. He walked out and into the room and started to grab some clothes before he glanced to Lea.
"Still not dressed yet?"
He would say as he dropped his towel and stared to put on some fresh clothes mostly just a pair of pants.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Ophelia gave a small smile to the faerie. "If I were in denial over someone who talks, walks, and bit me, I would have to question my intelligence."

She tilted her head, pulling on her lip as she considered what had happened. "Besides. I've killed two people, stepped through a portal, walked through what amounts to an orgy, and realized I forgot my cat. If anything, I'm probably in shock."

As the newly-turned heard what Necros said, she raised an eyebrow. "You could always let me dissect you." She stood up, then, and put Lux back on the counter that the faerie had been eyeing - taking care to place small female farther away from the edge.

Once again, as Necros entered the room, the fledgling found herself distracted. It had only just started, but it was already starting to get annoying. Fuck you, senses. Fuck this. Focus, she would.

"Obviously, this towel is very comfortable."  She crossed her arms over her chest. Glaring at the vampire did the woman no good as he dropped his towel and began to get dressed. She wouldn't have been surprised if her face had turned beet red - but as one of the undead, she wasn't sure she could at this moment.

Instead of dwelling on it, Ophelia busied herself with nabbing one of Necros's shirts and a pair of sweats that he had previously indicated she could borrow and rushed back to the bathroom to change.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Lux smiled at Ophelia as she was placed back on the counter and righted the bottle so that it would stop dripping. She started to scoop the droplets off the counter, so as to not get scolded, and would sip them or funnel them back into the bottle. All the while, she tried not to look, or get caught doing so, at Necros or Ophelia.

She smiled at Ophelia's reaponses the more she thought them over. She really liked this person, very entertaining. "Necros being dissected, that would be kinda mean." She still giggled unable to control what she currently found humorous, even if she would normally find it rage worthy.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:38 pm

Well it would be kinda funny but no."
He would say as he sat down on a couch and relaxed with another bottle. He looked to Lux.
"I think you had plenty and Lia...stopp looking at my ass"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top