August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:18 pm

"I've gone waterfall diving. Not quite the same as getting run over, or drinking. You could leave, so I can call the cops and clean but you didn't ask that." Her tone held as much sass as she could muster at the moment.

"Again, there is no point out in freaking out. Eat me or whatever, if you're going to, you're going to and there's nothing I can do to stop it." Which really did piss her off, now that she was actually thinking about it, her face flushing with the heat of anger. Nothing I can do... Such utter bullshit...
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Necros smirked.
"you are correct...you could call the cops but what are you going to tell them? The dead man kidnapped me and made me drive home and messed up my house...and locked my poor kitty in the closet...oh no..."
He teased as he started to slowly walk over to her his eyes glowing red.
"I normally like to give those I sire a choice in the matter since most girls love the idea of being immortal and eternally sexy but then again most of them are twihards and die short after so I guess I can not complain too much of this situation"
He was close to her now his hands reaching then grabbing her shoulder.
"nothing you can do...hmm I agree"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Unless you actually broke into and destroyed my house, you wouldn't be mentioned at all. Why should I? You've done nothing. Should be a no-brainer, dead guy." Tori leapt from her arms, scattering off as Ophelia shook her head.

The young woman glared at the vampire as the approached her. Her fists clenching at her sides, she had the urge to find a weapon to beat Necros with - but if even half the legends were true, that wouldn't do much. What would...?

Ophelia stepped back just a second too late once he invaded her personal space, his hands grabbing her before she could get very far. "Is this how you go about getting all your victims?" Her heartbeat spiked up, blood racing. Adrenaline rushed, sending goosebumps across her body. Still, steady her voice remained.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 pm

"Evenm if you didnt mention me i pulled you from your job and i do not recall you clocking out be an odd thing they would ask why you left work early."
He said as he puled her closer breathing frozen breath of death along her neck.
"No mostly I hunt them...running...screaming and begging....Your apathetic of death i noticed but I never said I would kill you...Ill let you imagination toy with the other options left over."
He would say as he gripped the top of her pants his claws tearing at it slowly.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:12 pm

"Micheal would cover for me." As he pulled her closer, she tensed. The term 'fight or flight' had never meant much to her before but suddenly she understood. Her senses went on overdrive. His icy breath on her neck earned a shiver before she raised her hands and pushed at his chest, trying to put some space between them.

At Necros's words, Ophelia narrowed her eyes. I refuse to play this game. His claws catching on her jeans only cemented her resolve. She balled a fist and sent it flying towards his face - hopefully landing a solid hook.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 pm

And there it was four knuckles right in the side of his face and he stood there with his head cocked to one side but his grip remained on her as he slowly turned to look back at her with a large grin.
"Owe...that kinda hurt....now this is more interesting but your tad late to regret your choice now kid.."
He said as he would lift her in the air.
"OH the things I could do to you right now before I drink you dry and turn you into my little whore."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:38 pm

"You know what? Bite me." Probably a poor choice of words - especially when speaking to a vampire... Ah well. Clenching her teerth, she didn't fight being lifted up. No, she waited a moment, then launched a knee at his groin.

Honestly, she didn't expect that to garner much reaction after the punch. I did say it wasn't easy... Even if I can't make it that hard.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:43 pm

"I intend to" He said as he was kneed in the crotch and lowered her as he laughed.
"Well shit right in my nads...haha."
He backed up and then looked at her.
"Ok really though much better...see how exciting that was? got you heart going."
He scratched his head then leaned on the wall.
"Ok silly fun asie lets get serious..ill make a deal with you...you let me sire you and we take care of Steve-o better yet? you can have all the fun scare the shit out of him ok?"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am

"...Right... You like dicking around." She tried to play it off cool as she crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow at the vampire. Inside, it felt she was pretty close to stepping off the edge of a cliff.

Ophelia's brow furrowed as she listened to Necros's proposal. And the more she thought about it, the more she knew what her answer would be; even if the prospect of spending eternity alone was intimidating, it was no where close to the pleasure she would receive getting back at Steve. "If I get to personally rip his head off, not just scare him, it's a deal."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:07 am

"Dop want you want not like you can get arrested in all truth"
He laughed and got off the wall and walked over.
"No i hate telling a lie or being shady so ill be honest...this is a one way deal no going back and if there are two thing about the myth that are true is that being bittne and turned is more or less like intense sex...and being a sired is not a true vampire your not as strong your weak to sunlight and your compelled to do as i say....there all the fine print layed out for ya."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:26 am

Ophelia had to tilt her head back to keep her eyes on his face. She chewed her bottom lip unconsciously as she considered again. Michael did say I needed to make a change... Though by no means do I think he would've thought of this.

"If I have to deal with compulsion, you have to deal with my cat. I want to keep her." Besides... Admittedly I can't get any deader than I am now. She turned away from Necros, shifting her gaze back down the small hallway that lead to the staircase. No pictures, nothing more personal than the furniture she had chosen. "I'll be getting another place of my own. There is a quarter of a million dollars in my bank account that I can use for that."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 am

"Damn how long have you save that up and that is fine but you will outlive that cat and it better not eat Lighting bug."
He said going over to the couch and hopping on relaxing of course you will be with me and where I live money will not be needed for our kind..we trade in blood.."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:49 am

"Five years." The young woman grinned, though it didn't quite meet her eyes. "I will outlive my cat anyway, and she doesn't eat bugs."

She stared at the vampire as he made himself comfortable in her destroyed living room. "Do I have to live with you?" Then the cat that had previously ran off leapt into her arms. You wouldn't care would you? Ophelia thought to the cat as she dug her fingers into its fur.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:52 am

"Well being compelled to be near me would not help that matter if you lived elsewhere."
He said with a chuckle as he looked out the window.
"Shes not a bug she is a friend."
He then stood up and walked over to the basement door
"wheh you are ready ill be down here"
He said as he wlked into the dark basment.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:07 am

"Well, sir, go ahead and act like you own the place." Ophelia grumbled to Tori, who purred up at her with a mossy gaze. "Since I have a moment, I probably need to feed you." The cat mrreowed in response, a noise the young woman took as an agreeance, and so she went to the kitchen. It was emptier than the living room - most of its defining furniture had been thrown into the said room - so it wasn't hard to pull out the cat food and fill the tray.

Then Ophelia leaned against a wall, glancing at the door to the basement. "So cocky. What if I had decided to run?" The cat said nothing, greedily munching down. "Is there any point to postponing walking down there?" Again, the cat remained silent, though its tail swished about suddenly.

"I'll take that as a 'No'." Pushing away, she headed down.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:13 am

As she walked down the door slammed shut and locked and the light would flicker.
"Sure took your damn time getting down here."
He said as he looked up at her. A strange noise would be heard behind him as he slowly side stepped.
"Someone here to see you Steve-O And she did not like your phone message I can tell you that much."
Steve was gagged and tied to a pole trying to get free as he looked to the Ophelia asking for help.
"do not worry dude For all intesive purpose I am technically killing her too."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:26 am

"It wasn't that long. I just fed Tori." Her pupils dilated as they adjusted to the dimmer lighting in the basement, gaze sweeping from Necros as he stepped to the side to the person being kept to the side.

Upon recognizing his face, her lips parted. "Was he already here or...?" Either way, that was fast. The dirty cop's struggle to get free, the pleading look he shot Ophelia, did nothing but fuel her hatred of him.

She nodded, conceding to what Necros said, before she reached up and pulled her hair down. It might be a bitch later, but Momma always told me to let my hair down for fun. The dark locks fell gracefully as she approached Steve before turning to Necros. "Who goes first?"
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:51 am

"well you first wont be very fun if I kill him here and now"
He said as he wathed her by the man then he would walk over and wraps his arms around her and then moveing her hair from her neck.
"you going to want to brace yourself like i said this is going to feel very intense and peraps a lil too pleasurable for you at first."
He did not give her too much time before his fangs sunk deep into neck and he would drain her life slowly.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:17 am

"Hn." She tilted her head to the side, somewhat apprehensive at first as Necros, again, invaded her space. The less aggressive actions didn't trigger the 'fight or flight' response quite as strongly; however her adrenaline did kick up a notch, speeding up her heart rate.

"Okay." She kept her reply short, and indeed tried to. When the bite came, her body responded with a tremble, the abrupt sensations almost overwhelming. Counting the bodies she dressed over the years kept it back until it became too difficult to focus on anything.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:42 am

He could feel her heart rate and his eyes were on steves' fear filled face as he drank more and more. He could feel her burning cheeks warmth as she would mosft defiantly blush before those cheeks became paler and paler. He would slowly lower her body to the ground as her heart and breath slowed to a crawl he stopped when her life was inches from death and pulled away from her.
"And now we wait..."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:23 am

The abyss stretched out before the young woman, a never-ending darkness the engulfed the conscious mind. It stretched out for eternity. This is all there is... Whoever was right, Ophelia or her mother, it didn't change that she couldn't be here long. She could already feel a tug, pulling her back...

The mortician's chest was heavy, as if something wasn't working properly. She tried to inhale, but her lungs seemed to be confused as to what she was doing. A burning sensation irritated her throat. I... Her hand went to it, feeling for a pulse as much as trying to discern if there was any swelling at her neck. Was not dreaming.

She rolled over onto her side as she tried to focus her blurred vision. It was a second before she realized it was her glasses' fault and threw them off - immediate relief.

"I'm... thirsty." It wasn't just thirsty. It was a growing need for sustenance, something she was sure would drive her mad if it wasn't satisfied.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:04 pm

He would help her up and then look her over and nodded.
"So far soo god and yeh that comes with the package you get used it after...awhile."
He would say as he would turn her to face the man.
"Steve is right over there ready and waiting. He should be happy hes gunna get rvaged by his favorite sexy lady at least he can die happy...or not hehe"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:22 pm

A smile played on Ophelia's lips as Necros turned her to face the man that had been her tormenter. With a devilish grin, she brushed off Necros's hands and sashayed over.

Her throat burned with each step, though she tried to ignore it in favor of savoring the moment. A hand she raised to caress Steve's face, his flinching back from her touch lighting amusement to her face. "Y-you're a monster!" He wailed.

Ophelia chuckled and slid onto his lap. "What defines a monster?" The man whimpered. "Oh shush, I haven't even started yet - though I won't be able to drag it out." With that said, the woman snaked her arm around the man's - then yanked it out of socket. The cop screamed.

"Heh... Not as big a fan of pain as I thought you would be." She flexed her hand and broke his wrist. His sobs were music to her ears.

Until she pushed his head back and leaned in, focusing on his heartbeat. Her instincts told her to bite him as it echoed in her head and the burning increased. Overwhelmed, she relented and bit deeply, and began to drain his lifeforce.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Necros simply stood there and watched as the bloody dance started.as she sashayed over he of course watched her undead ass sway the entire time with a grin and nodded.
"Yep"
He would say to himself as he watched her torture the man then sink her fangs into him to drink his blood he would wait before he quickly walked over and pulled her off violentyl."
Enough...If you drink when he dies and his soul gone his death will drag you with him...never drink from the dead..."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:10 pm

"Huh?" Ophelia was confused for a moment as Necros pulled her off of Steve, then his words sunk in. With a frowned, she wiped her mouth. "You could have mentioned that sooner." She eyed the corpse of Steve for a moment, then took a couple of steps away.

"So... what now?" She ran her tongue along her teeth, crossing her arms before she started to fidget. The living dead most likely don't need morticians... The thought almost made her laugh.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top