Calendar Calendar

Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm

You were enjoying the moment i didnt want to stop the fun hehe"
He would tell her as he looked to thew dead body thinking
"Well you bit him so you could revive him as your personal slave if you want or we just leave him here an go on our way....anyways how do you feel?"
He asked her as he handed her a cloth.
"got something on your face hehe."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:42 pm

"How considerate." She picked up a pebble and flicked it at Necros. But she gave a smile, before picking at her clothes. Her attention refocused on Steve when the vampire suggested turning the human into her personal slave... or just leave. "I would rather go... I will probably need new clothes, if the main floor is any indication of what was done to the bedrooms."

The question of how she felt caught Ophelia off-guard. She hadn't really thought about it - whether he meant her physical or psychological state. Either way... "I'm peachy."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:54 pm

uh uh"
He was skeptical as new born rarely had control of themselves. once shes is around humans and heartbeats she might lose control of herself.
"After you..."
He would gesture to the stairs waing for her
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:14 pm

"Are... we going to your place?" She questioned as she went up the stairs and stepped into the main part of the house. Tori came bounding over, purring loudly as she leapt into Ophelia's arms again.

The fledgling glanced down at Necros before making run to the upper stairs to see if any of her clothes were salvageable and managed to dig out the dark tank and sweatpants that she used for yoga and exercise from the back of her closet. "Guess that'll work as something to change into, for now..."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:44 pm

He would nofd as he came walking up
"Yes we are off to my place now you may want to find some warmer clothes."
he teased not like the cold would bother them at all.
"It is a bit of a far place but wont take long to get there"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Ophelia could not resist sticking her tongue out at Necros for his teasing. Then she had to struggle to keep from frowning at herself. This is going to be... Different. That was the understatement of the century.

She quickly changed into the clothes she had found, ducking back into the closet to save herself from some embarrassment. "Are we going to take my car, or leave it?" She asked once she finished.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:52 pm

"lleave it."
He said as he snapped his fingers and a portal would open allowing him to step in.
"It is a little odd the first time butyou get used to it."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 pm

"A... portal?" She hesitated, taking a moment to walk around it - not that she could learn much beyond its size by doing so. Then, holding out a hand, she stepped through.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:25 pm

As they both stepped out there would be a freezing wind and blizzard snow covered streets as the portal had them exit just out of an allyway.
"Welcome to Prague."
He would say as he looked around trying to see which direction he needed to go.
"Hmm should be this way. but first lets steal you some warmer clothes you look strange with s much skin showing walking is a snow storm."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 pm

The sudden change in surroundings left her momentarily dizzy. The wind would hit her leading hand first before it dropped to her side, though the difference in temperature just barely registered as she stepped into the snow.

"Prague? As in the capital of the Czech Republic?" Her eyes swept around, taking in their surroundings. Her fingers pulled at her the seams of her pants. If she were right, this would be the first time she had ever been out of the U.S. And all I can think of, is I don't have a passport. How silly.

"Ah... Okay." It was hard to not question stealing. But having just left Steve for dead, she was hardly in a position to protest illegal activities.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:01 pm

"Yep that place and it is the vampire center of the planet hehe."
He would grin as he went over to a store and looked around. before long he walked through the door as if it was open and after some time he came out with a fur jacket and a more then sexy goth like outfit with skin tight pants and a fish net shirt and some black tape.
"I also got some goth makeup for you...where we are going your going to have to look...whorish...sorry Vampires are pretty fuck machines in the modern day we kinda tossed the handsome romance stuff aside. I mean we still can be but just not the place I live."
He would hand her the stuff then start walking.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:33 pm

"You've got to be kidding me - I am not wearing that." Her nose scrunched up at the outift Necros had handed to her. Then she promptly dropped it. "I would rather stay as I am or go completely naked." Ophelia declared, glaring at the vampire - not that she thought it would deter him in the least.

With a huff, she went to go into the store herself.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:36 pm

He would wait till she walked into the closed locked door with a thud before he smiled and picked up the clothes.
"you have no idea how to use your powers yet....You may end up naked anyways so just put it on and make sure the black tape goes over your nipples...it is a fishnet shirt pretty see through dont make me demand it. remember you are my sired i can compell you to do it."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Thud! "Son of a bitch!" Ophelia rubbed her nose and narrowed her eyes at the door before looking back at Necros' s smiling face. From his expression, she could tell he had known that would happen. Asshole.

With resignation, she took the clothes and glanced around. "I'm not changing unless in a room. With privacy."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:57 pm

"fine then."
He looked around then started walking.
"Come over here."
He more commanded then asked as he was starting to be in a rush.
"Theres a closed up old booth go change in there we do not have too much time before the sun will start to come up which will be bad for you."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:19 pm

"Okay." She ducked into the booth and examined the clothes again before sighing, and doing as Necros commanded. She felt awkward putting the new clothes and make-up, exposed even. Her typical dress was classy and functional or casual, and this would have had her burning with embarrassment on a normal day. Presently, she felt a ghost of the sensation on her skin.

When she stepped out, she pulled the jacket closer around her and would try her best not to look at the male until she felt comfortable again. "Where, now?"
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:33 pm

He looked over and kinda frowned that she blocked his view with the large fur coat but she would remove that laer so he shrugged then headed off.
"This way just a few streets down and into the ally."
After some time walking they came to a large ally with a bright red neon sing called Sangwanarious It looked like a club but there was some obvious sounds of sex going on inside.
"Here we are should be safe here but I advise you...do not look at any of the masters in the face they dislike it...im sure you can feel who is one and who is not. and ys this is a BDSM club before you ask...iwhich is why your dressed like that...take off the coat and just fallow me with your head down and...hehe"
He pulled a collar and leash.
"Put this on...no complaints."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Ophelia couldn't help ogling the city as they walked through it. Even though she knew she was only seeing a small portion of it, there was a considerable difference between Sleepy Hollow and NYC, and Prague.

When they reached the largest of the alleys they had yet encountered, she noticed the neon sign that announced "Sangwanarious" on it. The noises she could hear coming from inside had her fidgeting again. Is this our actual destination or...?

He answered the thought even as she was having it. Fuck me... Embarrassment would have had her blushing at this point, if she could have. "I have to ask... Why the collar and leash?" Slowly, she pulled off the coat and eyed the objects, and resolved to punch him again if he did anything untoward.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:40 pm

"Because you belong to me..we wont want anyone else in there thinking they could do as they wish to you right?"
He said with a laugh.
"Now get it on and we will go inside...we will have to go to the back room so we are away from the rest...might wish to hold your breath. strong smell of blood not like you need to really breath so should be easy. I also hope abuse does not bother you...i doubt considering whay you did to steve."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Ophelia didn't appreciate being told she 'belonged' to anyone. Frankly, she would rather knock around blokes before putting the collar. But there was no way for her to know what she would actually face in there... "I suppose not." Her tone was icy, but she did put it on. I can find a way to get back at the dead guy... Later. That thought softened her souring mood.

"Steve deserved what he got a million times over. But abuse does bother me. However, I am going to assume everything done in a BDSM club is with consent." She was going to leave it at that but thought better of it and looked Necros dead in the eyes. "And don't tell me otherwise." The I will walk away if you do. was left unsaid, but it was implied in the silence after her words.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:13 pm

They do for the most part...most of the sired ones like you willingly become subs for the ones who sired them they loved to be controled even some human become doners for blood in hopes to be sired one day....Now as i said before most of these girls are twihards so a lil off in the mind to begin with so being willing abused comes easy...your....not like that..not yet...id be a lier if the darkness in you becomes woken up when you turned..i mean the fact you ate a man shows that your sinful nature is growing..so who know if you start getting a lil kinky yourself in a few decades..."
He laughed.
"Im half joking but really you will notice your libido will be pretty high now...comes with the hunger...but lust is our tool gets our foods blood pumping...easy to drink from them when they have a racing heartbeat...
as for the sinfull natur that comes from the loss of inhibitions...i mean you can do what you want drugs,,whoring, anything because nothing can kill you.you cant overdose you cant get STDS and you heal from any injury so no need to control yourself with how you live life...pure freedom."
He would open the door and pull her with the leash a they started to walk through the lust filled and blood covered crowd. Naked females who were still human with bite marks on them some in naughty places but still alive and full of bliss.
"They will not turn unless they die and the vamp wills it but being bitten still gives off that oragams feeling like you felt before you turned...to them its like a drug..sex without being fucked...I guess you can say its one way to practice safe sex...fangs beat condoms anyday hehe."
The music would play load as they kept walking and Oph may notice that no one would look at him and barely eye her.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Ophelia was careful to hold her breath as she followed Necros and listened to his explanation - though the urge to breathe was strong. It makes sense, she mused, even if I don't like it. She tried not to think about her sex drive. The things she had had in her bedroom... The ghost of a crimson blush ghosted her face and she looked to the floor.

The music was loud, but not loud enough to block out the noises from the ongoing activities. It was hard to keep herself from glancing around. Those are... bedroom activities.

Even so, she did notice no one looked at Necros, and barely her, as they passed. Is it just being polite or...? She decided to ask later.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:08 pm

before long they made way to the back of the club and then up some staires. It was not as loud but this was the private room so some...scenes were going here as well. at the very back was a black door. Necros would unlock it and walk in with her before letting the leash go.
"Alright this is my room you can take the thing off."
He said before he fell into his chair and looked around
"Welcome home."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:21 pm

She was almost surprised when they reached the very back of the building, and upon leading her inside Necros let go of the leash. With the knowledge it could come off now, Ophelia was quick to remove the collar.

And then she started to walk around. "This is your home?" She started off by touching the walls - it was a thing she couldn't help, a habit that had developed as a child upon entering new, 'safe' places.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:27 pm

More or less...in fact i built and own this club."
He grinned as he looked to her from his chair.
"Me and Lighting bug help other vampires settle here its less a club and ore a hotel since it goes deep undergound as well into the old catacombs under the city one could say im a king of a small kingdom that lives just under the human noses of this land./"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top