December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dead Guys Kill Bordom

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:35 pm

"Is that why no one bothered us while walking through? Or was it just courtesy?" She tilted her head just so that she could look at Necros through her hair, not wanting to be too obvious about it.

"Lightning Bug... You mentioned before, about Tori better not eat Lightning Bug. That's a person?" Ophelia moved away the wall to stand in the middle of the room, just letting her gaze find points of interest.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:40 pm

A little of both..you see those vampires down there are all low breeds vampire sired by other vampire who were sired by even more other vamps...so on and so on But not me I am a pureblood and Ancient , on of the first  vampire to be."
He laughed.
"In fact the leash was not even need no one would dare go after someone I sired even if you were butt naked in front of them or gave them a lap dance they would all be statues with blue balls because they know id kill them."
He kepy chuckling
"Ah yes Lux I clla her lighting bug...now where is she. LUX where you at? oh yeah where is your cat anyway?" of your forgot her didnt you~
"He would snap her his fingers and the cat would appear in her arms looking confused.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:58 pm

"Oh so you're Mister Fancy-Pants." And learning she didn't need the leash sent a surge of fury coursing through her so strong that she'd moved forward and launching a roundhouse kick at Necros before she had even realized what she was doing.

Of course, that made the kick sloppy - so whether or not it would hit, she would lose her balance and begin to fall back. And the appearance of Tori would knock her onto the floor.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:17 pm

A strange twinkling sound zipped into the room, leaving a trail of sparkling light to fall before fading halfway to the floor. The tiny faerie looked very agitated as she glared at Necros. "A big meanie came in here and stole my ber-..."
She froze at the sight of Ophelia attempting to assault Necros. Her glowing eyes widened and the light she emitted radiated a large burst as her jingling high-pitched voice screamed at the stranger. "Hey! Leave him alone. You're a big meanie too!"
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Now he would have gladly taken the kick but she swung past him and fell on her ass which made him burst into a major laugh which had him falling off his chair.
"Well shit that was too great."
He was still loseing his shit as he heard a tiny voice yelling."
Whoa whoa Lighting bug...chil chill...shes a friend no worries just haveing fun little one.
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Having Tori in her arms evaporated her irritation and Necros falling off his chair so thoroughly that at first she didn't notice the tiny being. When she did, she blinked owlishly the tiny faerie. "I... can understand the nickname now."

A smell graced her lips, her face lighting up even from her undignified position on the floor. She would never in a million years thought faeries existed - then again she hadn't believed in anything of the supernatural sort before today. "Friend... You mean pain in the ass. And I haven't even known you a day yet." Her voice still carried some sarcasm, though it was somewhat kinder.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Lux calmed down at Necros's request and stared at his new friend a moment longer before switching her attention back to Necros so as to not stay mad at the woman.
She resumed her previous topic as if she hadn't interrupted herself to yell at Ophelia, "Necros! Necros, a big meanie came in here and stole my berries and fruits that you got me! She was a stinky human, and she was laughing like a stupid..." She released an angry shriek and started flailing and zipping about the room, yelling in audibly at this point.
If uninterrupted she would continue until spitting out something about polluted (her word for greasy) ivy red hair, but if she was interrupted, she would mumble that last bit.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Yeah but a pain i do enjoy"
He retorted before his eyes went to Lux.
"Hey hey hey Lux .....contain the calamity that is your mammeries...now talk slow and tell me what ahppen?
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:14 pm

She scooted out of the way, holding the purring Tori closer when she remember she was in the fishnet top. Oi. "Tori, why did you let me get into this mess?" She chided the cat softly, keeping an ear of Necros's conversation with Lux.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Lux landed on Necros's shoulder, stomping her tiny feet a moment to get it all out, before taking a deep breath. It wasn't like Necros would really feel it that much. Kinda like an actual bug crawling, except staying in place. Her shine would dim down before she crossed her arms.
"One of those stinky humans snuck in here. Me thinks she was burning and inhaling that plant with her vampire. She had gross polluted hair. Ivy red hair all stringy and we!" She shuddered with a face of disgust.
"She was noisy and laughing. She the human with a blue eye and a yellow glowy eye. She slapped me when I told her to leave and she not allowed in Necros's nice smelly room!"
She would then turn and show Necros that her left wing had a tear at the very tip. She would look to Ophelia and the furry thing she held. The clothing obviously didn't bother, she had seen worse earlier. Still she had to have an object of interest to keep from thinking about her wing. "I can't reach to touch it so I can't mend it."
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

"Red hair and and mismatched eyes got it"
He would pick Lux up between his fingers by her waist and set her down on the end table beside his chair.
"I know that slut belongs too."
He said as he looked to Ophelia.
"Pardon me a moment. See if you can help her with her wing please."
There was obvious anger in his eyes as they were glowing red as he went outside and down the stairs. It did not take long for some very intense screaming would be heard. Yelling would then be heard down the hall as the door was busted open and the female with red hair and a younger vampire were both shoved into the room.

The vampire looked young and the woman looked older then he was but then again he was turned young so he could be older. he was also shakeing.
"Necros...Man Im sorry I had no Idea she came in here she told me she snuck into a store to get the shit I swear you know I would not let her hurt Lux."
His name was James a young kid Necros found in the streets and took in and taught him about life. He was turned by Necros lil sister before she was hunted down and killed. Lux knew him slightly but she lived with Necros after that happened. The woman was sobbing in her knees naked and on the floor as Necros picked her up by the neck and tossed her to the wall.
:Shut the fuck up bitch."
He yelled as he looked to James.
"Eat her...."
James blinked and shook his head.
"EAT HER OR I WILL KILL HER SLOWLY...you know the rules of this place My sister took care of you all these years you know them by now your slave broke the rules fully knowing the cost. she came in my room and worse she hurt Lux..."
James fell silent and ran out the room frustrated and Necros looked to the woman who was grinning She knew she was controling James
"Nice whore you got Necros.."
She would say pinned on the wall which only pissed him off more but he would smile as he dropped her to the floor and locked the door.
"Ophelia...lesson number two and three...never let your food talk back and we encourage playing with your food before eating...here have a late snack."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:43 pm

"Okay." Ophelia would let Tori go, the cat proceeding to dart off to explore the new place, and go to crouch in front of the faerie. "If you do not mind, I can try to help...?" How am I supposed to do that?

As she examined the wing, she would raise a hand - not to touch it as much as help her focus, since it was so small. As she did so, she was startled by a warm sensation on her fingertips, and the wing healing itself. "Oh, the tear mended on its own." She blinked at the faerie, then smiled and stood.

Just in time to for Necros to come back with the human woman and the young vampire. The fiasco that ensued left her feeling embarrassed for the kid (who was honestly probably older than her) and pissed at the woman... who obviously had no shame.

"Nice whore you got, Necros." Ah... You really don't know when to stop digging your own grave, do you? Ophelia would raise an eyebrow at the human, acknowledging that her throat was beginning to burn again. It wasn't overwhelming yet, but it wouldn't take much...

"Wait what?" She blinked at Necros, not sure she heard him right.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Lux's winged fluttered after it was healed and she would turn about to get a glimpse of her wing, she smiled and gave a small cheer. She stopped at the odd words Ophelia said.
The tear mended on its own. Of course it didn't! She felt magic glow from the woman's fingers into her wings. She opened her mouth to correct Ophelia, but just as she was about to Necros had come in with the vampire and the big meanie.
She crossed her arms with a smirk, watching the commotion. When the other vampire turned and fled, she would zip after him, stopping in the doorway and yelling at him with her twinkling voice, "You're really gonna get it for letting your big mean stinkie human loose! And she's going to get it because you're stupid and didn't follow rules!"
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Leave him alone Lux and get back in here before someone else takes a swat at you."
He said as he looked back to Ophelia.
"Im not really in the habit of reapeating myself...drink the bitch dry and have fun with it while you are at it ok? Get used to the night life while its early in the makeing."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:40 am

Well, I was wanting to wipe the smug look off her face... Ophelia stared down the human who looked back at her. The smirk on the human's face was irking as the woman sat on the floor, waiting. As if she was sure she was just going to be let go. She's going to be in for a shocker.

Taking a deep breath, Ophelia let the woman's scent fill her nose. The hunger flared up and, with surprising ease, she embraced it, her gate a slow swagger as she made her way to the human woman.

When the new vampire reached the woman, her form would blur just so, as if the light flickered around her. The thief's worst fears would be reflected around the young vampire, however if Necros or Lux saw anything, the mortal wouldn't know. The human's face would turn pale at the sight, almost the shade the undead, the smirk disappearing.

She would dip her hand to the female's throat and with just the light touch, raise her from the floor. The human's fear was surprising to Ophelia, not quite aware of the aura. How about... A little cat and mouse? "You should run." She purred at the redhead.

The woman didn't waste any time darting from her. Not that there was anywhere to go. Ophelia laughed. Between her, Necros, the locked door, and (dare we say?) Lux, the human wasn't going very far.

She waited until the human was a few feet away before grabbing her and throwing her back against the wall with a thud. The human whimpered as the fledgling grinned. "Now. Run again." Less eager to move than before, Red (sudden human nickname appears!) hesitated a moment before getting back onto her feet and started away.

This time Ophelia would let her get a smite farther, then appeared in front her. Her hands slipped around the human woman's arms, claws digging into skin from the force of her grip. "Oops. Seems like you were too slow, hm?"

The smell of blood quickly perfumed the air. Ophelia's pupils dilated, the control she had been previously maintaining slipping. In a split second, she brushed hair out of the way and latched onto Red's shoulders.

The woman shuddered as she was drained, her breath quickening in excitement even as her heartbeat slowed in Ophelia's ears, until she had taken as much as she could and forced herself to let go. No more... But heaven have mercy, she would have rather continued.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:07 am

Lux had done as Necros ordered and zipped back inside. She was a bit sorry for being so eager to yell at the idiotic vampire, but she had been fuming all day and out shining the neon lights at least ten fold. She also knew that it would be better for Necros or the vampire fledgling to have their fun with the stinky human.

She would return just in time to watch Ophelia toy with the human. It wasn't that long of a game, but the sight of her using magic was interesting, especially after the odd statement she made earlier. Her magic doesn't look the same as the vampire magic. But she doesn't know she can use it?

Whatever illusion Ophelia unintentionally used on the human, Lux would not see the specifics of it. Instead of seeing the effects of the magic, she would see the flow of magic herself. And if the magic was strong enough or applied to her, feel the flow of it.

She fluttered to Necros's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "She said an odd thing, that my wing healed on its own. Do you think she knows what's she is doing right now?" She observed Necros quietly after stepping to the other side of his shoulder, away from his head.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Necros only watched as the event unfolded before he felt a flutter on his shoulder and a whisper in his ear.
"I do not think she is even aware of her vampiric self right now let alone the magic...she has a dark history it seems she is not even aware of."
This made hims smile he loved a good mystery. He waited as the girl tried to run a few times before his sired got a hold of her and dug deep into her shoulder to drink her dry.
"Well done Ophelia you are learning thoghu it seems you still have more to discover."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:56 pm

"With only so many hours under my belt? I would hope so." She ran her thumb across her bottom lip, wiping away the lingering blood. What has it been? Maybe four hours at the most? The thought made her head spin so she shoved it aside.

Wiping her hands off the pants, Ophelia moved away from the human. Clothes... Her nose wrinkled as she thought, again, about what she presently wore. There has to be somewhere that I can find something better.

"And cat food!" She exclaimed - then froze as she realized that she had said that out loud. It would be different if she were back in Sleepy Hollow, alone, but... Her gaze rose to Necros and Lux. Walking, talking.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:49 pm

The light faerie fell off Necros's shoulder, giggling hysterically, at Ophelia's sudden outburst. She would easily catch herself and bob over to the fledgling, a bright smile shining on her face.

"I like you! You're funny." She would start to get closer so that she could sit on Ophelia's shoulder. "How long are we keeping you?" She had asked Ophelia, but she would look to Necros since he was the sire and she would be compelled to listen to him.

"And how did you find her?" Beginnings were always interesting, especially with Necros.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:00 pm

In a morgue where was going to autopsy me after i got hit by a bus....errmm ran into a moving bus hehe"
He would say as he looked to her"
"sudden thought? Well we can get your cat some food later on the sun will be up in only a few moments."
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Ophelia tilted her head at the faerie, Lux's question making her think she should be a pet or something. "I don't know." She, too, would look at Necros but her sire showed little inclination in answering it as he skipped to Lux's second question.

"I was about to cut off his clothes when he got up and started talking. It was pretty anticlimactic, since I didn't run or scream, or anything. Just..." As much as life experience had taught her that any of those were useless, her response had been rather undramatic.

Shifting her attention back to Necros, Ophelia nodded. "Thoughts, plural, but yes. I don't have any underwear for her to shred but I would still prefer to keep Tori fed." Embarassment suddenly made her ears burn and she would glance away. "Thank you, by the way."
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Lux didn't mind the fact that Necros seemed to skip the first question. Instead, she would continue with her persistent talking as if she had received a satisfying reply.

"Even if stupid human didn't eat my food and she probably did, she still touched and polluted it." She pouted and looked down as she began to glow even brighter. "And the sun will be up so Necros will probably stay with Ophelia..."

She suddenly looked up and in an instant she was in Necros's face, leaving a thin trail pixie dust showing a direct path to him unlike her usually slightly serpentine. "Can I have the drink from fruits! Please? Since my food was stolen! Necros, please!" She started glowing brighter with each word. Excitement made her voice jingle to almost pure music. It was almost impossible to understand her.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Ill get you some clothes as well soon enough but i will not promises theyt will be any less showy."
He said with a chuckle before he saw a bright light in his face
"Ah..fuck Lighting bug tone down the reactor will ya"
Of course as he was talking there was a small back catching the dust she was dropping as she was speaking. gives humans cancer but is like crack for the supernaturalsHe would think to himself.
Fruit...OH i dont know you passed out after a drop was given to you...i did however got a hold of Fairy brew which is something fitted for your kind but still...not too much Im not so sure i seen you drunk yet and not really sure i want to...even if it really funny"
Necros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshi on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Ophelia let out a frustrated sigh at Necros's words. Of course you won't. Then she would move through the room. She spied Tori curled up in one of the many plush chairs - apparently the cat had already made itself at home.

She walked over, reaching over to scratch the furball's ears. The maine coon let loose a load motor-boat pur, stretching before curling up tighter. Ophelia shook her head with a soft laugh, then peered at the bookshelf. I wonder...

She didn't exactly sneak away, but while Necros conversed with Lux, Ophelia went to ogle the massive book collection.
Cheshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plushie on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Lux released an irritated groan and darted to gnaw on Necros's ear until she got what she wanted. "Gimme, Necros! Stinky human stole my food and I have to wait even longer because Sun is up! Yummy fruit stuff now. I alreàdy said please. Now, now!

The little faerie hissed as her sharp teeth aimed for his flesh. "I'll chew your ear off!" She was glowing so bright that he light was starting to pulse.
Plushie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top